Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Part- Time PE Teacher in an Outstanding Secondary School based in Cheshire West.
The Governors of this outstanding Teaching School are seeking to appoint a committed professional, an enthusiastic PE Teacher to help deliver learning support throughout the school.
We are seeking a PE Teacher to cover a long term absence beginning in September 2018.
You'll teach students in practical lessons and theory lessons, and should have a good range of experience when it comes to various sports.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have experience teaching PE to KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired PE Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the team in the Cheshire Office.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.