We are looking for a part-time PPA Cover Teacher to join our staff team from January 2020 through to July 2020.
We are focused on creating a vibrant community where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society. Our vision is of a joyful place where children are empowered to explore their potential through educational excellence within an environment of spiritual growth and wellbeing.
We are a school where all can flourish and be all they can be.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is inspirational and ambitious
- will create and deliver excellent learning experiences
- is a team player - able to work with and alongside others
- has a genuine love of learning and will be committed to fostering this in our children
- will contribute positively to our school community
- will support and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
In return we can offer:
- children who are hardworking and proud to be part of our school community
- a welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- a connected curriculum approach to learning which focuses on developing children’s skills, knowledge and understanding through purposeful activities
- induction for all and excellent opportunities for professional development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
- the opportunity to work with colleague across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative and the Southwark Diocese of Education
- access to employee benefits through the Health Assurance Programme.
Please read the full job description and person specification which you can download at the bottom of this listing.
Visits to our school are encouraged. To arrange a visit or request an application pack call us on 020 7735 4898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application documents are also available to download via the school website www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk.
Applications close: Thursday 28th November 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 29th November 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 4th December 2019
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding the children the school community and all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX
Headteacher: Catherine Warland
Further details about the school can be found on our website www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.