Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Part Time Reception Teacher to join an over-subscribed one-form entry primary school in Enfield, North London. This is a good school filled with a positive atmosphere and a close-knit community of staff, pupils and parents. It is led by a dedicated and supportive SLT who put time and energy into creating a fantastic working environment and employ a creative approach to their teaching. The role will be for two days a week (yet to be determined specific days), teaching Reception from September for one academic year.
About the Role
• Part Time Reception Teacher
• September 2019 start
• 2 days-per-week
• Long term contract for the academic year,
• £140 - £165 per day
About the School
• Oversubscribed one form entry Church of England primary school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Healthy school lunches prepared on site
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Teaching assistants in each year group to help with SEN and EAL students
• Set on expansive grounds with excellent sport facilities and an adventure playground
• Situated in Enfield with onsite school parking available and easily accessible from London Liverpool Street Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Part Time Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB124913.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.