Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant
Pay £50 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is relevant experience in a school setting.
Starting May 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of ASC to work 1:1 with a child in Reception. This role would be for 5 hours a day Monday through to Friday and would suit someone with other commitments. The school are keen to appoint someone for the rest of the academic year and previous experience with SEN is essential. The school provides a welcoming environment and is well regarded in the area. They are keen to appoint someone to start as soon as possible.
• The school is a fantastic community driven school in Enfield
• Graded Good by OFSTED
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have Proven experience in a primary school in the UK, or an equivalent curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Smart Teachers team on 0207 065 7500 and quote reference NXBSENTA PT31688.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency