Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a part-time SEN Teaching Assistant to work within an outstanding Primary School based in Tunbridge Wells. The role will involve working with a child with ASC.
The school are looking for a positive, energetic SEN Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of working with children with ASC to join their team until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for this role, we’ll require that you:
- Hold a minimum of a NVQ Level 2 in childcare, equivalent degree or significant experience as an SEN TA working with children with ASC
- Have recent or past experience working in a Primary School setting with children with SEN
- Have a genuine desire to support children with a proactive approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you’re an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 01622 584900
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.