0.4 contract (2 days per week equivalent)- Days and times flexible to suit candidate.
April 2018 or September 2018 start.
Southwood Primary School is a ‘good’ school with pupils who are ‘polite and hardworking’ (Ofsted, November 2015). As we continue our journey to becoming a ‘great’ school, we are looking for a qualified teacher, who can teach Spanish to our Key Stage 2 children, to join our dynamic and forward thinking team.
We are looking for someone:
- who will motivate and inspire all our children to achieve their potential;
- who will share our commitment to achieving the highest possible standards in achievement, teaching and learning, personal development, behaviour and welfare and leadership and management;
- who has a track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning which ensures at least good progress for all pupils;
We can offer you:
- great children to teach in an engaging and creative environment;
- a school that values and invests in CPD, giving opportunities to lead and progress;
- full support of the Senior Leadership Team to ‘be the best you can be’!
For more information, visit our website www.southwoodprimary.co.uk. We also strongly recommend visits to our welcoming school. Please contact Karrianne Bunker, PA to the Leadership team, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone to book an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th February at 9am
Interviews: Monday 26th/Tuesday 27th February
“This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process, including a Disclosure Check, will be undertaken on all applicants.’
Keppel Road, Dagenham, RM9 5LT
0208 270 4915
Headteacher: Scott Halliwell