Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Part time Teacher of French to join our fantastic team. Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust.
In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a teacher, in accordance with the Teacher Standards, the post holder will be actively involved in the development of the provision for French. The Academy would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers or more experience colleagues.
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Outstanding support and training for colleagues new to the profession
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Own classroom
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application, applications will be screened on receipt.
Closing date: 28th February 2021
Shortlisting: 1st March 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 8th March
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years