Part Time Teacher of Spanish
(MPS) (0.5) Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an experienced teacher of Spanish looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
Are you a NQT that would welcome the opportunity to join a harmonious community that is recognised as an Investor in People and can support you through the early stages of your teaching career?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner for a part time post. The successful candidate must be able to teach Spanish to KS4 and preferably offer either French or German at KS3.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly successful department. French German and Spanish are studied to GCSE and all 3 languages are also offered post 16. Students are also supported to take GCSE examinations in a range of Community Languages.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be driven and totally committed to both students and colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Tuesday 22nd May 2018