Part Time Teacher of PE (0.6 FTE)
Permanent, Full Time
Required from September 2019
We are delighted to be able to offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic team in shaping the education of and driving the outcomes for students at Northern Education Trust, Kearsley Academy.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfil their potential
• Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement
• Monitor and track student progress within their classes
• Be willing to contribute to our extensive sporting enrichment opportunities
Kearsley Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience is all aspects of education.
We can offer you:
• An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the trust.
• An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy
• A high-quality academy building with excellent sporting facilities (including a new 3G pitch that is currently being constructed as well as Activity Hall, Sports Hall and hard-court games areas)
• Students with a desire to achieve
We welcome applications from colleagues who wish to work part of a strong team and who seek to contribute actively to the promotion of achievement throughout t6he academy.
Closing day: Monday 20th May 2019
Likely interview Date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Kearsley Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore this post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clea