We seek an enthusiastic and talented teacher of Physics for a part-time role (between 0.6 and 0.8 of full-time over four days, depending on availability). This post would suit a newly qualified teacher, or an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge.
If a graduate or NQT were appointed to the post, structured support and guidance (meeting statutory requirements) would be provided to ensure progression towards the successful completion of his/her training or induction period. At Colfe’s we are proud of our outstanding record for supporting and training teachers new to the profession.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...