The Chase is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to teach Psychology at KS5. The ability to teach Sociology at this level would be desirable but not essential Applications from NQT’s will be most welcome. The post is part time, hours negotiable to start 1st September 2018.
You will be joining a very successful and supportive department whose KS5 examination results are significantly above national expectations in terms of both progress and attainment; the subject of Psychology continues to be popular.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join an experienced team where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a huge contribution to the ever-growing success and reputation of The Chase School.
We are looking for a skillful teacher who can demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Resourceful and innovative
• Proactive strategies for raising attainment
In return, we can offer:
• A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
• A modern and well-resourced faculty
• A broad spectrum of abilities to encourage across the 11-18 age range
The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.