ABC Teachers is recruiting for an outgoing Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work in SEN Schoosl in Leicestershire. This SEN TA position is a supply based role, catering for pupils with SLD / MLD with some ASD. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in SEN schools until at least the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Educational Needs TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
· Supporting pupils with MLD / SLD (some of which are on the autistic spectrum)
· Supply based roles until the end of the academic year
About the School
· Small to Medium sized SEN schools in Leicestershire
· Pupils are aged 4-19 and have mild to severe learning difficulties and / or are on the autistic spectrum
In order to be considered for this role, will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working with students with SEN
- Proven experience supporting pupils in a classroom
- UK Classroom experience within the last 3 months
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Smith today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.