Part time Temporary Teaching Position 2019
Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Schools.
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- have a commitment to professional growth in accordance with the National Professional Standards for Teachers;
- be willing to contribute positively as a committed member of a Professional Learning Community who demonstrates highly effective teaching skills; classroom management and facilitating rich learning through the use of contemporary technologies;
- be willing to teach any year level from K-6.
Applications should include:
- A brief statement addressing each of the criteria
- Most recent employment history
- Skills and qualities you would bring to the position
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Full registration with NESA
- Names and contact details of three referees, where possible include a reference from yur parish priest or minister.
Please email to:
Coordinating Executive Officer of St Agnes’
Parish Education and Training at:
Applications must be received by 9:00am Monday 24 September 2018
External applicants are advised to visit the CSO website for information in regard to Registering to Teach in the Lismore Diocese.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website