ABC Teachers are working with a primary school in Tamworth who are looking for a part time Year 1 Teacher. The position will start from September 2017.
About the Role:
· Part time - Wednesday and Thursday
· Full teacher role including planning, preparation and assessments
· M1 to UPS3 pay
About the School:
· Very supportive Head Teacher and SLT
· Full time teaching assistant in each class
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jack Capjon on 01543 410 500 or apply now.
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.