Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Primary School in Washington.
A small, welcoming school are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher, who will make a positive contribution to their successful staff team.
This is a part time role, with the successful candidate required to work four full days per week.
To be considered for the position of Year 1 Teacher you must:
· Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning for all
· Be keen to playing a part in the school’s powerful learning culture
· Share the school’s inclusive ethos
· Utilise a variety of teaching methods and resources in order to cater for all learning styles
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This role is due to begin in February 2018, and will continue until May half term.