Vision for Education are looking to recruit a dedicated Year 6 Teacher on behalf of a fully inclusive, successful Primary School in Darlington.
This is a part time role, which will require the successful candidate to work three full days per week as part of a job share. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue for the full academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £115 per day.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an enthusiastic and excellent Teacher, who will work successfully with a dedicated team to support the exceptional work continually developed throughout the school
- Have high expectations for all children, motivating and engaging them in their learning
- Assess and track pupil progress effectively to ensure they achieve all that they are capable of
- Be prepared to make a valuable contribution to the whole school, with a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
In return, the school can offer:
- A supportive, friendly and professional environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Fantastic pupils who are eager to learn
- An excellent team who are committed to raising standards
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
- Regular social events
- Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email email@example.com