Partnership and Recruitment Officer (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Up to £25,654.62 per annum depending on experience (pro rata)
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th April 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College.
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper, at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Partnership and Recruitment Officer to join our team on a full-time fixed term basis to cover maternity leave. The successful candidates will work with external agencies, community representatives, employers and local residents to identify local learning needs and generate appropriate learners for our provision.
The main duties include:
• Support local communities to take a role in local development work through the provision of training programmes
• Develop and manage partner and employer relationships, developing business growth opportunities
• Further develop existing provision for key target groups as identified in the college business plan and work collaboratively with curriculum leaders and head of departments to achieve curriculum targets
• Analyse data and prepare reports on trends and areas for concern for consideration and action by Curriculum Leaders
• Identify and develop community development projects with local communities
The ideal candidates will have:
• Minimum GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Level 3 or above in a relevant subject/professional context
• Degree, or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area
• Experience of successfully promoting adult learning and growing adult learning or business provision in a wide range of settings
How to apply:
If you're interested in these posts and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form. Please specify/enter ‘Partnership & Recruitment Officer’ when applying in the 'post applied for’ section.
Please note due to current closures there may be a significant delay in shortlisting candidates for interviews. We hope to contact shortlisted candidates when we re-open.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.