Partnership & Recruitment Officer (0.8)
Salary: Up to £25,911.17 pro rata and depending on experience
Hours: 29.6 per week
Site: Lancashire Adult Learning
Closing Date: Midnight – Thursday 23rd September
Interview Date: TBC
‘Would you like to be part of a team that aims to create the extraordinary?’
Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College.
Together the Group forms a Sixth Form, Skills and Technology Centre, University Centre, employer training and adult learning provider delivering exceptional teaching and learning to all ages and at all levels.
The Exciting Role
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper, at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Partnership and Recruitment Officer to join our team on a part-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will work with external agencies, community representatives, employers and local residents to identify local learning needs and generate appropriate learners for our provision.
This role will be based at our Lancashire Adult Learning site, however travel will be required.
What You Will Be Doing
• Support local communities to take a role in local development work through the provision of training programmes
• Develop and manage partner and employer relationships, developing business growth opportunities
• Further develop existing provision for key target groups as identified in the college business plan and work collaboratively with curriculum leaders and head of departments to achieve curriculum targets
• Analyse data and prepare reports on trends and areas for concern for consideration and action by Curriculum Leaders
• Identify and develop community development projects with local communities
• Engage with primary schools, children’s centres and other organisations
What We Are Looking For:
• Minimum GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Level 3 or above in a relevant subject/professional context
• Degree, or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area
• Experience of successfully promoting adult learning and growing adult learning or business provision in a wide range of settings
What We Offer in Return:
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance including a two-week closure over the Christmas period
• A range of health and wellbeing benefits and support
• Staff recognition scheme, including long service awards
• Fantastic family friendly policies
• Free on-site parking on all College sites
• Please visit our ‘working for us’ section of our website for a full list of our benefits https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/working-for-us/benefits/
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Take me to the Application form: https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/application-form/
Further questions: please contact our friendly HR Team on email@example.com
*Please note we only accept applications submitted via our website
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Nelson and Colne College
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years
Nelson and Colne College, located in the town of Nelson, Lancashire, offers further education to 1,600 full-time students and 3,500 part-time adults. The college was founded during the reorganisation of education in Pendle in the early 1970s and crea...