We want our pupils to love music and singing.
Our vision is to have all pupils engaged immersed in music, singing and performing. We firmly believe that being engaged in the performing arts enables our children to unlock their full potential. Therefore if you are passionate about music and think you can make a difference, then give me a call or pop in.
Please call 01753 524989 Ext. 214 to arrange a tour or check out our online media www.wexhamprimary.com or @wexhamPS I promise you will love it.
We would like you to:
• More than anything: be an inspiring and dedicated music teacher
• Be a really nice person and team player
• Have confidence and presence
• Have a growth mind set and think outside the box
• Be creative in how you engage our musicians
• Create opportunities for children to perform and show case their talents
• Help our children to learn in a variety of ways so that learning is always exciting and fun
We can offer:
• Exciting opportunities to develop music within the curriculum
• Training and development to suit your career goals and teaching desires
• Curious children who are engaged, eager to learn and a joy to be around
• Great behave both around the school and in lessons
• Supportive and caring parents
• A strong, forward thinking leadership team
• A range of benefits including health care, finance management and wellbeing events and days.
• A commitment to work life balance
Further information on the school and staff benefits and application packs can be obtained from the website www.wexhamprimary.com, by email: email@example.com or on 01753 524 5989. Don’t forget to check out our twitter on @wexhamPS
Closing date: 23rd May 2018. We are happy to accept application forms in advance
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever evolving world.