ST HELENA SCHOOL
Pay Range: Local Government Scale 5, Point 8
Actual Salary from £17,922
Start Date: 24th May 2021
We are looking to appoint a hard-working and reliable individual who will provide safeguarding and clerical support across the Pastoral Team.
This post is 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (term time, plus non-pupil days and 4 weeks non-pupil days).
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
● Providing high quality administrative support to the Headteacher, Pastoral and the Pastoral Team;
● Organising meetings on behalf of the Deputy Headteacher, Pastoral and providing administrative support including minute taking when needed;
● Maintaining student records and databases, providing data as required;
● Providing administrative support for transition and admissions processes, including appeals;
● Providing administrative support for Managed Moves, following the latest guidance;
● Coordinating visits from outside agencies to support students.
We're looking for you if you have:
● A good standard of education (ideally A Level or equivalent);
● The ability to effectively manage your own time and prioritise work in a demanding environment;
● High level communication abilities and excellent IT skills in a range of software applications;
● Key attributes include a friendly, yet professional manner, and the ability both to maintain confidentiality and to handle difficult situations sensitively;
● The ability to work effectively and positively within a team.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification)
Why work for The Sigma Trust, St Helena School?
We Can Offer You:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com quoting reference 544. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 11th April 2021
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
St Helena School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
At St Helena School, our desire is to provide exciting opportunities, tailored for our young people. Through collective learning, we create a legacy for those who follow.
Working with parents, Governors and wider partners,...