CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders. The Trust works with high profile partners, Birmingham City Football Club, the Lawn Tennis Association and The Birmingham Rep. Theatre to name a few, to improve students’ life chances – developing their academic and personal competencies.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything it does. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about the Academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint a non-teaching Pastoral Assistant.
This position requires:
• The ability to support a team of tutors focusing on high standards of social, personal and academic development of students.
• To support the achievement, progress and pastoral provision for a year group of students.
• The determination to drive rapid student progress across a full range of abilities
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
• An excellent role model for our students
• To promote the values and ethos of the Academy through assisting with form time and assemblies.
For an informal discussion and / or tour, please contact Samantha Hibbs at the Academy 0121 729 7220)
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.