Grade 4, SCP 20 - 25 £20,344 - £23,836 per annum pro rata
Full time, 36.66 hours per week, term time + 1 week
Job Ref: 4600/414/19
We are looking for a dedicated and professional individual to promote efficient and effective communication between parents, staff and students and pastoral care for our students. The postholder will be part of the Student Support team contributing to promoting attendance and will support Directors of Learning and the Senior Leadership Team with pastoral concerns. The post also involves supporting transition and progression, administering first aid and supporting students with medical conditions.
You must be diligent, pro-active, and an excellent communicator and team player with the ability to build and maintain positive relations with both young people and adults in an effective and appropriate manner.
The Blue Coat School is part of the Cranmer Education Trust, a growing Multi-Academy Trust. Staff workforce development is our priority and you would be part of an organisation that is going places with many opportunities for your personal development.
• A well supported post in a dynamic and growing organisation.
• The challenge and stimulation of working alongside both dedicated colleagues and pupils alike.
• The opportunity to be part of an experienced and capable support team.
• 24 days annual leave, rising to 31, plus 8 Bank Holidays.
• Average salary pension scheme, including 20.6% employer contribution.
• National Terms and Conditions, in line with the Green Book.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Full details and application forms for this post are available from the school website. Applications by post should be marked ‘Pastoral Officer' and should be returned to:
Mrs H Johnson (Admin/HR Manager), The Blue Coat School, Egerton Street, Oldham, OL1 3SQ.
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 27th June 2019 : 9.30am