Starting salary £20,830pa FTE (£17,465 actual salary)
Term Time Only
We are seeking to appoint a well organised person to work within the pastoral duty team by supporting students within the school. If you are passionate about supporting young people, enjoy variety in your role and thrive working in a busy environment, this is a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relate well to young people have the ability to work on own initiative.
• Meeting and greeting vulnerable students and parents on a daily basis
• Taking follow up actions following incidents
• To supervise our inclusion room with students who have been temporarily removed from a mainstream classroom setting.
• Maintaining and updating sensitive data and records
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• The opportunity to make a difference in a new School
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
• Training to become an additional safeguarding lead for the school
For further details and details how to apply visit our website https://www.bohuntwokingham.com/careers-at-bohunt/ or email email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed when received.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.