St Francis Xavier’s College, founded in 1842, is a successful and oversubscribed 11-18 Catholic Converter Academy with a co-educational sixth form of 176 with a strong academic tradition.
A Full Time, Permanent Position
Pastoral Support Manager NJC Pay Scale Grade 6 Point 27
Required for January 2020, an inspirational leader that has the abilities and skills to work with children that are faced with challenges which result in removal from lessons for fixed periods of time. Previous experience of working with children is essential and they must have a proven track record of enabling children to develop more positive working relationships.
The successful candidate will need to display patience, care and compassion at all times.
• Sympathetic with the Catholic Christian nature of the school
• Good understanding of how children learn and how to raise standards of achievement
• Ability to build and sustain professional standards and relationships with students and staff
• Ability to contribute towards creating a safe and protective environment
• A passion for education and making a difference
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Energy, enthusiasm, good sense of humour
• Emotional maturity and resilience in dealing with challenging behaviours
Further details and application forms are available from our website at http://www.sfx.liverpool.sch.uk/the-college/recruitment/or email email@example.com or telephone 0151 288 1027.
Closing date for applications THURSDAY 5 December 2019 at 12pm.
We reserve the right to interview any applicant prior to the closing date for applications.
Safeguarding of our pupils is a priority
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures