Kantor King Solomon High School is a culturally diverse and welcoming school on the East London/Essex border. We have been judged as Good by OFSTED and regularly achieves 80% 5A*-C at GCSE. The school has a strong Jewish ethos but is equally welcoming to people of all faiths and of none. We are looking for a calm and committed individual to work with out pastoral team, promoting positive behaviour across the school.
The successful candidate will work with individual students and also manage small groups of students, supporting Heads of Year and classroom teachers in the delivery of the school's sanctions and rewards programme.
The position is for term time plus 5 days in the holidays.
What we can offer :
- A supportive work environment
- Opportunities to work independently
- Opportunities for CPD
- Working creatively on projects and events
What you can offer:
- A calm and approachable manner
- Ability to work with students, staff and external agencies
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skill
- Enthusiasm and energy
Reasons to work at Kantor King Solomon High School:
- KKS has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers and support staff at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- KKS culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in. Behaviour is good and there are robust strategies in place to enable new staff to establish themselves in the school.
- Our school is a diverse and vibrant place where students respect and celebrate each other’s differences. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to join them in this enriching environment.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role. To find out why we’re so proud of our School, visit our website now: www.kshsonline.com or check us out on Twitter @kingsolomonhigh
Kantor King Solomon High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.