This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a successful and popular 11–19 inner-city comprehensive school. The School is committed to a culture rooted in high expectations for all, which cultivates a love of learning and ambition for success, together with a strong sense of belonging and civic duty. We have a strong focus on creativity in our classrooms.
We believe everyone has creative capacities and know that creativity is the skill of the future. Our students past and present are strong evidence of our success. We aim that every colleague has excellent professional development, which leads to every student having an outstanding education.
This is an important role for you, for our school and for some of our more vulnerable students. The role requires a commitment to doing the best for our vulnerable young people, providing stability, structure and support for them.
In this role, you will work 36 hours per week, term time only.
We expect you to:
- have strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
- be keen and able to support school behaviour protocols
- be self-motivated and able to work independently to manage a small group of young people
- be able to build good relations with staff, students, parents/carers, and the wider school community
If you are interested in joining us or would like to see the school, then please submit an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or request for a visit.
To download an application form and apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 17th September 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce.
Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years