Pastoral Year Lead
Required September 2017
Hours of work: 36 ¼ hours per week, term time only, plus 7 additional days Grade: SO2
Actual Salary: £24,869 to £26,325 per annum
We are currently seeking an exceptional, dedicated and enthusiastic Pastoral Year Lead to make a significant difference in supporting our students and helping them to achieve their potential.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
• Have resilience and the ability to work under pressure
• Motivate, challenge and inspire students to achieve their very best
• Establish and develop outstanding relationships with students, their parents/carers and staff
• Support the successful learning and participation in educational activities of all students Experience of supporting children in a similar role would be advantageous.
Wardle Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring and background check.