Covenant Christian School seeks to employ passionate Christian staff of a reformed evangelical persuasion, who are keen to explore and develop their practice faithfully. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff and be keen to develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ-centred, culturally engaging and academically rigorous.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school.
• Permanent part-time
• 3 days per week, 15 hours per week for 46 weeks of the year
• Commence as soon as possible
• Committed Christian of a reformed evangelical persuasion
• Qualifications and experience in Accounting/Payroll
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proactive, with good organisational ability and attention to detail
• Computer literacy with a willingness and capacity to learn new programs and systems when needed
• Advanced MS Office (Excel and Word) skills
• Experience with Attaché software or similar
• Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines
• Ability to be discrete with confidential or sensitive information
• Good understanding of and commitment to Christian schooling
• Flexible and able to multitask.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 15 November 2017
Contact details: Application package located at http://www.covenant.nsw.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant or contact Executive Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 02 9450 2688
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Support Staff application form, CV, academic transcript, Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.