Payroll, Pension and Purchase Ledger Administrator (Full time all year round)
Required to start October 2021
Salary Range £27,062 - £28,695 per annum (actual salary)
We are seeking to appoint a full time enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated administrator. The core purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive, professional payroll and pension service to the School, as well as running purchase ledger. The successful candidate will be organised, reliable and have experience of working as part of a team. School experience would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound organisational and administrative skills
• Previous experience of payroll, pension administration and purchase ledger
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Preferably have knowledge of PASS or iSAMS
• School experience would be advantageous
We can offer you:
• Small friendly accounts team
• Excellent professional development
• A supportive environment to work in
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22 September 2021
Interviews to be held the following week
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
We are committed to encouraging diversity. We aim for our workforce to be representative of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to providing equality and fairness in our recruitment and employment practices and not to discriminate on any grounds.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years