Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a strong PDHPE Teacher for a January 2018 start. Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Experienced Senior PDHPE Teacher
- Full-time, 12 month contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- Teaching Secondary PDHPE including Stage 6 Theory
- Job Reference: #TES1709-521682LL
About the School:
- Elite Independent school
- Convenient location in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
About the Location:
- Our client school is located in tranquil and placid surroundings, based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It is easily accessible.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Institute of Teaching
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
- Must have experience teaching Stage 6 PDHPE Curriculum
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number # TES1709-521682LL.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.