Applications are invited for a PDHPE Teacher for our client school located in the Hills District. It is a co-educational independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school has a strong reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence, and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
• Full time, Temporary 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 4, 2021
• Teaching Years 7-12 PDHPE
• Applicants with previous Stage 6 PDHPE experience will be highly regarded
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your approval and all applications are treated confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2107-549517SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales