Our client is seeking dynamic and engaging educators to join this independent co-educational school where opportunities for learning are equally valued for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Full-time, 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• View to be ongoing for the right candidate
• Be a qualified PDHPE Teacher
• Ability or experienced teaching PDHPE
• Must hold a PR Visa / Australian Residency / Citizenship to apply for these roles
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2101-547058 FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547058 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales