Minaret College is seeking a PE/ Health & Human Development Teacher at Springvale Campus. This is a full-time position commencing 15 July 2019 (Term 3).
Minaret College is the largest co-educational Islamic school in South-Eastern Melbourne. Minaret College is seeking an experienced Health & Human Development Teacher to join our team at Springvale Campus. This independent, well-established school has seen tremendous growth over the past 27 years.
About the role:
• Experience teaching VCE Health & Human Development
• Term 3 start (15 July 2019)
• Expectation to be involved in the School’s co-curricular program
Benefits of working at Minaret College:
• Highly competitive salary
• State of the Art facilities and programs
• Wide range of leadership opportunities
Education & Qualifications:
• Appropriate university degree and teacher qualifications (VIT registered)
• Innovative teaching and learning styles and study skills
• Knowledge of secondary school curriculum
• Respect and appreciation of young people and their learning needs
• The ability to work collaboratively with staff and parents
• Proven ability to incorporate technology into the curriculum
All applications, with appropriate qualifications and experience, possessing excellent communication skills are invited to apply. Successful applicants will be expected to support the Islamic ethos of the College.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of South-Eastern Melbourne’s reputable colleges!
Applications, resumes including contact details of referees are to be emailed to: email@example.com