Aldar Academies are currently seeking a PE Teacher for their Al Mamoura Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing January 2018.
Al Mamoura Academy exclusively follows the English National Curriculum during the primary years, and offers one of two pathways in secondary school. In years 12 and 13, the school offers two pathways: British A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
The successful candidate will able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
· BA or PGCE in Education with minimum of 2 years teaching experience
· Strong experience teaching the IB Curriculum
· Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
· Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
· A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
· A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
· Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
· Tax Free Salary
· Fully furnished accommodation
· Medical insurance and Air Fare
· Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
· Excellent professional development and guidance
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.