ABC Teachers, a leading education company, is recruiting for a PE Teacher to join our specialist independent school from after the Easter break. The school is based in Birmingham and the role will continue until the end of summer term.
Salary for the role is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum training, experience and qualifications for this role are: a suitable teaching qualification (such as a PGCE, BEd, DipEd) and experience teaching in the UK or in a country with similar curriculum.
About the role:
- Teaching PE at a specialist independent school which caters for students with a diagnosis of Autism
- Small class sizes with support from experienced Teaching Assitants
- Full time
- April 2021 to July 2021
About the school:
- Located in Birmingham and easily accessible by private and public transport
- A small and supportive team with a calm and nurturing environment
- Access to excellent resources
- Parking available
- A PE Teacher with a suitable and relevant teaching qualifications (ideally Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience with working with children and young people with Autism (ASC)
- The ability to build a strong rapport with students and work closely with other teachers for the best outcomes
- Able to obtain teaching references in the last 5 years and have or be willing to have a DBS
About ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria - we are so confident that we will find you work, we will pay you even if we don't)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charnice on 01214812230.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited
- Supply agency