PE Teacher (Permanent)
Start date: 1 September 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PE Teacher to join our successful school.
We seek an inspiring and ambitious PE Teacher. The successful candidate will work with a highly successful, committed and hardworking team and you will, at times, to be required to teach both girls and boys PE. We have high expectations for all, an innovative curriculum and excellent staff/student relationships.
The school was judged good in all areas at the most recent inspection.
• A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
• Fantastic support from our enthusiastic phase leaders and staff team
• A commitment to your professional development
• A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
• A school which is passionate about PE and sport.
• Be an experienced classroom teacher who is passionate about PE and sport
• Work with a genuine child-centered approach
• Understand how to coach and prepare children for competitive events
• Have a strong commitment to and a proven track record of ensuring excellent pupil progress
• Be very well organised and creative
• Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
• Be dedicated to sharing responsibilities for raising standards
• Enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 772175 or email email@example.com.
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at noon
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.