PE (Maternity Cover)
From February 2019 / part time /1 day per week [Friday]
Dr Challoner's High School is a leading selective state grammar school for girls, with a strong academic tradition and an ambitious outlook for the future. The school has a broad vision for education and is characterised by a highly purposeful pursuit of personal bests with a keen sense of fun bubbling under the surface. Challoner’s girls are articulate, courteous, sparky, hard-working and achieve highly in all areas. The school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and gained the Exceptional Schools Award.
We are looking for a well qualified, enthusiastic teacher who wants to join our outstanding P.E. Department. P.E. is a successful, popular and highly-regarded subject at Challoner’s High and will be a very rewarding Faculty to join.
Within the Challoner’s High PE Faculty you will experience:
• Exceptional students who consistently attain outstanding results and make teaching an absolute pleasure
• Excellent facilities, including IT resources
• A supportive and highly capable and committed teaching team
• Excellent opportunities for professional development, including a proactive and highly regarded CPD programme, supporting the development of newly qualified and more experienced teachers
• London Fringe allowance
• Subsidised gym membership; staff discounts at local shops and restaurants in Little Chalfont
• The best advert however for working at Dr Challoner’s High School will always be our hugely rewarding students
Responsible to Head of Department/Faculty
Salary / Allowances applicable MPS (plus London fringe allowance)
Start Date March 2019
Application Deadline 15th February 2019
Interview Date TBC
The world is ever changing; Challoner’s Girls will shape that world.
An information pack is available from the Vacancies section of the school website or from email@example.com
Informal visits to the school are welcome
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and those interested in job-sharing.
Dr Challoner’s High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our website where you can view our Child Protection and Safeguarding, Recruitment and Equalities
Policies; all of our polices are available at www.challonershigh.com
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.