Maternity Cover - Part Time - 0.6 fte
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated PE Teacher to join an excellent school team within a state of the art facility. The successful candidate will play a vital role in raising attainment and will benefit from working with highly motivated students within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside effective classroom management strategies and the potential to lead and manage at a senior level. Applications are invited from experienced teachers or exceptional newly qualified teachers.
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in depth subject knowledge
- Be an experienced teacher with an interest in developing your leadership potential
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- An excellent working environment
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for high quality continued professional development
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please contact Kim Getty, Executive Assistant on: 01259 303030 or email email@example.com for a recruitment pack and application form.
During Holidays: 7th – 13th April 2017 please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: Andrew Hardwick 07584 702 647
There is no closing date for applications. The vacancy will be advertised for a minimum of 7 days and until a suitable applicant is found.
This school, which is part of a global educational organisation with inspirational leadership and vision, offers you the opportunity to really develop the PE Department.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 26 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Full GTC (Scotland) Registration and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults are requirements for this role.