Well-educated, well-rounded, individuals who have high aspirations and achieve their potential in a happy and nurturing school.
Respect, Honesty, Kindness, Perseverance, Teamwork, Responsibility
Required for September 2019
An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented PE Teacher who has the necessary skills to engage our young learners.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar Preparatory you will:
- Promote our Mission and Values
- Have experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage/English National Curriculum
- Have a strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning;
- Have a sense of humour
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you :
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking and motivated staff team
- Excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are asked to complete and upload via TES the application form, and a covering letter (no more than one A4 sheet) to the Headmaster, Mr Nick Fawcett.
Please select the APPLY NOW button below where you will find our Application Form. Please do visit our website for further information about the school. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application. Completed application forms should be returned by 15th February, 2019. However, we reserve the right to interview applicants prior to the closing date. Interviews will take place week commencing 17th February, 2019. Please note we do not accept CVs. Successful applicants will be required to travel to Qatar on approximately Friday 23th August 2019 for induction training.
Further details can be found on our website https://www.sherborneqatar.org/home/employment-opportunities/