Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced PE Teacher / Games Teacher to work in an independent preparatory school in Camden, North West London. This is a collaborative school that aims to enhance and encourage children’s’ learning, through their holistic ethos. The committed PE Teacher / Games Teacher will be teaching all boys PE from Reception up to Year 8 and would ideally have prior experience with this. The successful PE Teacher / Games Teacher will be joining the school from January 2017 on a full time long term contract, for two terms.
About the Role
- PE Teacher / Games Teacher
- Teaching all boys PE / Games from Reception up to Year 8
- Starting January 2017
- Full Time, 2 term fixed contract
- Salary from £27,000 up to £36,000 per annum depending on experience
About the School
- Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
- Outstanding facilities located over two sites
- Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
- Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
- Located in the borough of Camden, the school is easily accessible by the northern line and Overground
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher / Games Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE or equivalent overseas qualification with QTS
- Proven experience teaching male PE (desirable)
- Have recent experience teaching the UK primary curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMAA5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.