Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified and committed PE Teacher for an independent school in West London. The successful PE Teacher would be teaching the IB Curriculum within a well-established and highly regarded school that has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The role is 0.6FTE and will commence in October 2017. There is the possibility of a full time contract if the candidate can offer another subject. This PE role will be contracted through till the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
· PE Teacher
· Teaching middle school classes
· 0.6 FTE
· Contracted till the end of the academic year with the possibility to go permanent
· MPS 0.6 FTE £28,000 – £38,000 pro rata
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· All through, co-educational independent school
· IB Curriculum
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent academic achievement
· Links with schools overseas
· Closest stations are Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAE46700.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.