PE Teacher, Part Time (0.7 FTE)
We are currently seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and effective classroom practitioner to join our team of dedicated Teaching and Support Staff. Applicants should be passionate about raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic and highly motivated PE Teacher to join an excellent, hardworking independent school and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be required to teach our Year 3 to 13 girls PE and boys/girls GCSE PE option groups.
- Have excellent communication skills alongside effective classroom management strategies
- Be appropriately professionally qualified and also be able to teach GCSE PE
- Be prepared to embrace and promote the principles of Self-directed Learning through your practice
- Have a proven track record in raising standards of achievement and supporting individual pupil learning
- Have a willingness to support the ethos of the school
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- Have a commitment to CPD and be open to change
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
- A competitive salary
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
We seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school
For further information please visit our website: www.focus-school.com or check out our LinkedIn page for information on all of our schools.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr Toby Nutt on 01582 665 676.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.