Smart Teachers are seeking PE specialists for the South East London Area of Bromley. We work closely with secondary schools that are looking for PE Teachers for not only day-to-day supply but for full time and long term roles. Our Schools are eager to find PE Teachers that have a background in coaching Rugby, Cricket, Football or Basketball. If you have a QTS or are a NQT, please do apply below and ensure you have recent, up to date CV. For our Over Sea’s Teachers, we have a dedicated team here in London working directly with our offices in Australia. Our dedicated Over Sea’s Team are here to support you in your transition into the UK education system and London way of living!
About the Roles
• PE Teacher
• South East London
• Short and Long term positions
• Part Time, Day to Day, Full Time and Perm
• Salary Dependent on Experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SAB2401PE
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.