The successful candidate will be proficient in the following areas and will also be expected to work outside normal school hours (some evenings and holidays) when required:
- Competent with Apple Mac computers
- Competent with music software: Logic Pro
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Live sound engineering
- Studio sound engineering
- Stage lighting including rigging and operating lighting desks
- Ability to maintain equipment (guitars, amps etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with both adults and school students
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in video editing (preferred)
Duties will include but are not limited to; general maintenance of performing arts spaces, running live sound and lights for shows and exam performances, running the recording studio, technical/classroom support, videoing and editing shows/exams, managing the performing arts media files, completing orders, ensuring stocks are maintained and timetabling peripatetic music lessons.
Dagenham Park School is a 11-18 comprehensive school of almost 1300 students. Achievement levels are high our progress 8 score of 0.34 placed us in the top 15% of schools in the country. Dagenham Park is a friendly and supportive working environment. The school has recently moved to a new building and you will be teaching in state of the art facilities.
The school has recently been subject to a highly successful Ofsted.
An application pack can be obtained from Miss Terri Briggs (PA to Headteacher) email email@example.com or from the school website www.dagenhampark.org.uk