Performing Arts Technician
• Part time, term time only (2.5 to 3 days per week). In year flexibility possible.
• Salary - £20,600 pro rata (£10,300 - £12,360)
• Up to 2% Attendance Bonus
• Occupational Pension Scheme
• Free on-site Health & Fitness Facilities and staff parking
Ashcroft Technology Academy is seeking to appoint a well-qualified, flexible and enthusiastic Performing Arts Technician to join a vibrant and superbly resourced Performing Arts department from September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
• enjoy working with young people
• be extremely well organised and highly motivated
• be able to work well in teams
• be an excellent communicator
• be a creative and adaptable person who is committed to learning new skills and sharing their expertise with others
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a recording studio environment and of live sound reinforcement, while experience of rigging and programming stage lighting would be desirable.
They should be:
• familiar with both the Windows and OSX operating systems, and be proficient in the use of Logic Pro.
• able to diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems and coordinate the maintenance of equipment and instruments in the department.
• able to contribute to our extra-curricular programme
Where necessary, training will be provided, particularly with regard to Health & Safety practices.
If you have experience in this area and would like to be a part of this team, a detailed job specification and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it no later than the closing date Friday 28 June at 12 noon to email@example.com.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.