Grade/SCP: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
Hours: Full Time
The role will be based at one of our schools, dependent on the needs of the Trust and the location of the successful candidate, within a 30-mile radius of the Trust office based in Chester Green, Derby.
Start Date: 1 September 2019
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a flexible, enthusiastic Peripatetic Primary Class teacher, required on a permanent basis from September 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity for a primary class teacher with experience across the all key stages who is looking for variety in her/his role. The position will cover long term absence across schools within our Trust (for example, maternity leave). The initial location will depend on the requirements of the Trust and will be in agreement with the successful individual: it is anticipated that this will be a Derby City-based school initially.
About the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust:
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust is a partnership of Catholic Voluntary Academies in the Diocese of Nottingham, consisting of 5 secondary and 20 Primary schools.
Our Vision is ‘A Catholic family of schools providing service and witness to children, their families and the communities they serve. Stronger together, united in faith and working as one to enrich the learning experience of all our young people so they can fulfil their God-given potential.’
More information about our academies can be found at www.srscmat.co.uk
We are looking for someone who will:
• Be committed to supporting our Catholic ethos.
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice and have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour.
• Inspire, enthuse and motivate our pupils.
• Be able to develop, establish and sustain good working relationships with all members of the school community.
• Demonstrate a commitment to working collaboratively as well as being able to work independently and use his/her own initiative.
• Have enthusiasm, drive and the willingness to go that extra mile for the children and families of the Academy Trust.
• Positively contribute to the wider life of our academies.
• Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
Our academies can offer you:
• A warm and welcoming school environment.
• Enthusiastic, friendly, well-behaved pupils
• Support for your continued professional development
• An opportunity to work with highly skilled, dedicated teachers, leaders and support staff.
• Excellent support and mentoring.
We are looking to appoint an exceptionally talented and inspirational Primary Teacher who is highly motivated and well organised to join our happy staff team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for variety and to work closely with a number of schools within our trust family. For further information and to arrange a visit to one of our schools, please contact our HR team on 0300 369 0553.
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit https://srscmat.co.uk/vacancies or email vacancies @ srscmat.co.uk.
Closing date: Monday, 20th May 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Thursday, 23rd May 2019