St Mary's Catholic Primary SchoolArmidale
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: 27 January 2021
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Armidale
Permanent position available
Teacher Incentives (Conditions apply)
Relocation Subsidy - Provide a relocation allowance of up to $3,000 for all permanent teaching positions which require the successful applicant to geographically relocate.
Accommodation Allowance - Provide accommodation allowance of $100 per week for all new permanent teachers to the Diocese (pro rata for part-time staff) for a period of 12 months.
The Catholic School is more than an educational institution. It is a key part of the Catholic Church - an essential element in the Church's mission. The Teacher assists the Principal, to demonstrate strong support for the vision and ministry of the Catholic school.
Teachers are supported in their role to be able to provide quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment where everyone is valued. This position is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the school.
The commencement date for this position will be 27 January 2021.
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and current NESA registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pedagogy associated with K-6 teaching in a contemporary, collaborative learning space.
- Demonstrated skills in information and communication technologies.
- Demonstrated teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student.
- Demonstrated high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management.
- Meet the criteria and be willing to teach Religious Education in the Diocese of Armidale in accordance with Framework for the Accreditation of Staff in Catholic Schools.
For questions regarding the professional nature of this position, please contact Alanna McRae, Principal on (02) 6772 4441 or email email@example.com
For more information go to the Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/vacant-positions/