LETOVO is a school in which each child will want to grow, achieve high academic, creative and sports results, communicate, be friends and just live while retaining strong Russian educational and cultural traditions. At Letovo we implement state of the art practices offered by top schools globally while retaining the best of established tradition.
We have high expectations and seek enthusiastic and ambitious candidates for roles within the Boarding and Pastoral department who will be willing to working in a supportive and exciting new environment, dedicated to our students care, happiness and success.
We are fully committed to professional development on a global scale.
Letovo School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced police check is required for all successful applicants.
For job description and further information please contact our HR department at email@example.com or visit the School website: www.letovo.ru
Important role to support the Boarding and Pastoral department operating within a bi-lingual working environment. We are currently seeking a PA to support the senior managers who have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the boarding, the welfare of students. High level of both Russian and English, both written and verbal with ability to translate confidential material both in real time as well as written. Ability to work flexible hours to include some weekends during important school events.
Duties and Responsibilities
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
· booking and arranging travel, visas, transport and accommodation
· organising events and conferences
· reminding Boarding managers of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and construction team
· collating and filing expenses
· miscellaneous tasks to support the Boarding department
Relevant Qualifications and desired personal qualities
The successful applicant will have high level of both Russian and English, experience of working in a dynamic and challenging administrative environment, have outstanding interpersonal, secretarial and organizational skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Previous experience as a personal assistant to one or more senior managers would be desirable, and a sense of humor essential.
· 3-month probation period
· Medical insurance (including dentistry)
· Opportunities for professional development