Scott Medical and Healthcare College, Plymouth
We are looking for two colleagues to join Scott College in September. The main role of the post holders is to support our students as they embark on their academic journey, on the path to becoming a health professional of the future. This will be achieved by the following duties and responsibilities:
- Leading, managing, supporting and motivating an allocated group of students throughout their time at Scott College.
- Providing regular structured one to one group sessions with students
- Assessing students’ skills and developing personal learning plans with routes for progression for each student
- Supporting students during their work placements and encouraging the development of their employability skills through coaching
- Encouraging students to be reflective and evaluate their own progress, setting and assessing progress against personalised targets
Scott College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Scott College must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit scottcollege.co.uk for further information.
Closing date 9 am Monday 26th June 2017