Phase Leader for KS1 required for January 2018 or as soon as possible.
• Are you keen to work in an outstanding and creative learning environment?
• Are you an experienced KS1 practitioner keen to lead our strong team of enthusiastic teachers in KS1 and to guide improvement and innovation across the phase?
Then we want to hear from you!
Lightwater Village School is a vibrant, creative and forward looking infant school keen to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and experienced KS1 practitioner to lead our committed and experienced KS1 team.
Part of GLF Schools, Lightwater Village School is an outstanding academy within the Federation of Lightwater Schools; partnered with Hammond School. We have a supportive governing body, parents and have strong community links.
We would like someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who sets high standards and has a proven track record of outstanding practice
• Can demonstrate the ability to positively and proactively lead and build a team
• Is innovative and inspirational in their teaching and can share their best practice.
• Would enjoy the challenge of working as part of the federated leadership team across Foundation Stage to Upper Key Stage 2
• Is flexible and a good team player, prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Positively promotes inclusion and has high expectations for all children
• Has a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and assessment
• Be an active leader in school, building relationships amongst all stakeholders in the community
• Enjoys life and has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• Career opportunities within a growing network of academies
• A well-resourced and forward thinking federation of schools
• Supportive, hard-working and talented colleagues
• Well motivated children and supportive parents
• An ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged, Please contact Sam Hadlington, our Office Manager to make an appointment.
Please visit our website to find out more about the ethos and provision at our school.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st November 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 28th November
Please be advised that references will be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting / interviews have taken place.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Lightwater Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.